Mission Specific Options
• Inboard and outboard propulsion options
• Gas and diesel pump engine options
• Remote controlled roof mounted fire monitor available
• Multiple foam delivery systems
• Full climate control package with generator
• Several shock mitigating seat options
• Patient treatment benches with EMT gear stowage
• Various-sized dive doors and bow gate options
• Enhanced navigation packages to support SAR missions
Silver Ships is a regular attendee of both FDIC and FireHouse Expo.
• Lake Ozark Fire Protection District
• East Hampton Harbor Patrol
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.
Looking to invest in a fire boat, but need assistance when it comes to funding? There are various grants available according to your department’s circumstances and needs.
This is a 38′ multi-mission boat designed for law enforcement, search and rescue and firefighting located in East Hampton, New York.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Durable. Versatile. Safety-Oriented.
Everything a fire boat should be.
Silver Ships fire boats are built with safety and durability in mind. With the capability to transport crew and patients safely from water to shore and advanced technology for remote fire monitoring, our vessels are ready for fire and rescue action.
Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside.
Propulsion systems from outboard, inboard, direct drive or waterjet configurations are available.