Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO 12217 category B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Mission Specific Options
• Custom designed marine assist center console
• Custom designed marine assist, walk-around cabin
• Heavy-duty cleats and towing posts
• Tow line storage reel and snap back screen
• Large stowage box forward of the console
• Built-in dewatering pump forward of the console
Silver Ships is a regular attendee of C-PORT.
• TowBoat U.S. – Stuart, FL
• TowBoat U.S. – Lake St. Clair
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.
The 28-foot-10-inch aluminum tow boat, which is Alamitos Bay Marine’s first RHIB, was designed for security and stability. The 9-foot-4-inch beam and deep-V ocean-going hull form keep the boat steady and riding smoothly in trying conditions while on the job.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?