Silver Ships newest boat series, Coastal Fast Response Boat (CFRB) series are multi-purpose vessels that can be custom outfitted to support law enforcement, fire departments, search and rescue organizations, first responders and personnel recovery missions. Ranging from 42ft to 48ft, CFRBs share the same benefits of larger patrol boats but are more agile due to its smaller size.
Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO 12217 category B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Hull Length: 42-48 ft.
• Hull Beam (including collar): 11 ft. 1 in.
• BOA (with collar): 12 ft. 5 in.
• Deadrise: 21 degrees
• Triple or Quad Outboards up to 2400 HP
• Dual Inboard Waterjets up to 1100 HP
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Integrated Weapon Foundations for Government and Law Enforcement Applications
• Engine Driven Fire Pumps up to Combined 3000 GPM Flow
• Can be Outfitted to Support Multi-Mission Fire/Search/Rescue/Emergency/Medical and Personnel Recovery Missions
• CBRNE Cabin Filtration
• Hull Designed to Meet the ABS Rules for High-Speed Crafts
• Built to Meet All Applicable ABYC Standards
• Heavy Duty Beaching Plate
• High Capacity Deck Drains
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.