Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Hull Length: 23 ft.
• LOA (with outboard engines): up to 25 ft.-6 in.
• Beam: 8 ft.-4 in.
• Deadrise: 21 degrees
• Single Outboard up to 350 HP
• Twin Outboards up to 300 HP
Available Topside Configurations
• Open Center Console
• Enclosed Center Console
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Dive Door(s)
• Bow Door
• Engine Guard
• Jack Plate
• Power Poles
• Tow Post(s)
• Wing Fendering System
• Various Seating Options
• Various Emergency Response Options
• Various Law Enforcement Options
• Various Recreational Options
Trailerable Without Permits
*in certain configurations
• Hull Designed to meet the ABS Rules For High Speed Naval Craft
• ISO 12217-1 Category C Stability
• Built to meet all applicable ABYC standards
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.