Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO 12217 category B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Mission Specific Options
• Law Enforcement lighting package
• Law Enforcement siren package
• Custom-designed, locking weapon stowage
• Several shock mitigating seat options
• Full climate control package with generator
• Enhanced navigation packages to support SAR missions
Silver Ships is a long-time member of NASBLA and regularly attends its annual conference.
• New Hampshire Marine Patrol
• Alabama Marine Resources
• ALEA Marine Patrol
• Mississippi Department of Marine Resources
• Jacksonville Police Department
• Chatham County Sheriff’s Office
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.
Ready to take the next step when it comes to patrolling your waters, but need funding assistance? Various grants are available according to your department’s circumstances and needs.
This is an Ambar Series vessel built for the New Hampshire Marine Police Department, and features a 300 HP Mercury Outboard.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?