Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO 12217 category B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Hull Length: 26 ft.
• LOA (with outboard engines): up to 28 ft.-6 in.
• Beam: 8 ft.-6 in. or 9 ft.-6 in.
• Deadrise: 16 degrees
• Deadweight Capacity: up to 7400 lbs.
• 8 ft.-6 in. Beam: Single or Twin Outboard(s) up to 400 HP
• 8 ft.-6 in. Beam: Single Inboard Waterjet up to 435 HP
• 9 ft.-6 in. Beam: Single or Twin Outboard(s) up to 600 HP
• 9 ft.-6 in. Beam: Single Inboard Waterjet up to 550 HP
Available Topside Configurations
• Enclosed Center Console
• Open Center Console
• Full-Width Pilothouse
• Walk-Through Split Console
• Three-Sided Pilothouse Open to Stern
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Dive Door
• Bow Gate
• Engine Guard
• Jack Plate(s)
• Power Poles
• Push Knees
• Stainless Steel Davit
• Various Emergency Response Options
• Various Fire Fighting Options
• Various Law Enforcement Options
• Various Recreational Options
Trailerable Without Permits
*in certain configurations
• Hull Designed to Meet the ABS Rules for High-Speed Naval Crafts
• Built to Meet All Applicable ABYC Standards
• Heavy Duty Beaching Plate
• High Capacity Deck Drains
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.