Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Hull Length: 35ft
• LOA (with outboard engines): up to 40ft
• Beam: 11 ft-11 in
• Twin Outboards up to 1000 HP
*SeaPro 500s in case you were wondering
Available Topside Configurations
• Silver Ships Unique Enclosed Center Console
• Full Pilothouse with Open Bow and Stern Deck
• 3-Sided Pilothouse Open to Stern
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Full Climate Control Package with Generator
• Dive Door
• Bow Gate
• Stainless Steel Davits
• Retractable Hydrographic Sonar Mount
• Moon Pool for deploying Hydrographic Sonar Mount or Scientific Instrumentation
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.