Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Hull Length: 20 ft.-6 in.
• LOA (with outboard engines): 25 ft.-6 in.
• Hull Beam: 7 ft.
• BOA (with collar): 8 ft.-6 in.
• Deadrise: 21 degrees
• Single or Twin Outboard(s) up to 300 HP
Available Topside Configurations
• Open Center Console
• Enclosed Center Console
• Walkaround Cabin
• Hull Designed to meet the ABS Rules For High Speed Naval Craft
• Built to meet all applicable ABYC standards
• Heavy Duty Beaching Plate
• High Capacity Deck Drains
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Bow Guard
• Dive Cut Outs
• Engine Guard
• Tow Post(s)
• Various Emergency Response Options
• Various Law Enforcement Options
Trailerable Without Permits
*in certain configurations
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.