Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Mission Specific Options
• Integrated, retractable multibeam Sonar Mount
• Integrated single beam and ball check systems
• Diesel or gasoline generator for A/C power
• Full climate control package with generator
• Multiple custom survey station arrangements
Silver Ships is a regular attendee of the U.S. Hydro Conference.
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
• Rogers Surveying
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.
This workboat is based out of the ACOE Atlantic City, New Jersey Survey Office. The vessel is in operation for hydrographic survey and specializes in beach survey operations.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?