Reliable Hull Design
Each boat’s hull is designed for strength, durability and to meet the ABS rules for high-speed naval crafts. Additionally, all of our vessels are built to ISO B stability standards, unless otherwise noted.
All boats have underwater seams that are continuously welded inside and outside. We only use 5086 H32 Grade Aluminum plates in our boats, and each bottom plate is a minimum ¼-inch thick.
Contact Us Today
Many Silver Ships customers rely on our after-delivery support. Our products and services are provided in a seamless and timely manner throughout all stages of a project. Ready to get started?
Features and Specs
At A Glance
• Length: 42 to 48 ft.
• Beam: 16 ft.
• Quad Outboards up to 1400 HP
• Dual Inboard Waterjets up to 2100 HP
• Dual Inboard Propellers up to 2100 HP
Available Topside Configurations
• Three-Sided Pilothouse Open to Stern Deck
• Full Pilothouse with Open Bow and Stern Deck
• Full Pilothouse Aft with Open Bow Deck
• Full Pilothouse with Cuddy Cabin
• Hull Designed to meet the ABS Rules For High Speed Naval Craft
• Built to meet all applicable ABYC standards
• Heavy Duty Beaching Plate
• High Capacity Deck Drains
Mission Specific Outfitting Options
• Full Climate Control Package with Generator
• Dive Door
• Bow Gate
• Stainless Steel Davits
• Oil Boom Reel / Skimmer System
• Waste Oil Tank Storage
• Built to USCG Subchapter “T” Standards for Passenger Vessels
*Final specifications including but not limited to performance, weight, and maximum propulsion horsepower are subject to builder’s design review.